Photography and Filming Policy
Last Updated: 23 Nov 2022
Please note that photography and the recording of still and moving images of any kind is only allowed with the written authorisation of the Centre Management.
- This includes the use of cameras, video recorders, mobile phones and any other devices with the ability to capture still or moving images;
- This applies to all areas of the Centre;
- All members of the public who are photographed or filmed will be asked to provide their written consent for the use of the images using the photography/filming consent form;
- Please note that the use of some devices, e.g. mobile phones, may be prohibited in some areas of the Centre to prevent unauthorised images being taken;
- Please contact the Duty Manager if you have any concerns that this policy is not being complied with.
Thank you for your co-operation.