What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is a holistic approach to achieving your goals. A Personal Trainer takes into consideration your whole lifestyle, including nutrition, sleep, and stress to create a very personalised approach to achieving your goals. You can decide the level of support required from a Personal Trainer, depending on your time and budget, with sessions starting as little as 30 minutes which you can commit to as frequently or infrequently as you'd like.
Perhaps you're looking for extra motivation to reach a particular goal or you want to build confidence in the gym. One-to-one sessions with our dedicated trainers can make a real difference to your health and wellbeing as well as your results.
Our Personal Trainers can help you:
- Set realistic goals
- Track your physical progress
- Improve your health and wellbeing and look at your overall lifestyle
- Learn the correct technique for onsite gym equipment
- Keep your workout routine fresh and interesting
- Change your body composition and track your progress
- Discover extra motivation and confidence
- Work with you to achieve a specific goal
- Offer nutritional guidance
- Encourage, motivate, and hold accountability
Achieve Results with Personal Training
A 1-2-1 session with a Personal Trainer can help you truly reach your health and fitness goals. We have a range of flexible options including spreading the cost and training with a partner or friend, or even in a small group.
Our Personal Trainers will provide a complimentary consultation where they will assess your current exercise and lifestyle habits, and suggest a plan that’s relative to you.
We have a variety of Personal Training options to suit everyone and want to make Personal Training as accessible as possible for everyone so you can be the best version of yourself.
Pay as you go, commit to getting fit with our 12-week package options or add Personal Training to your membership as a regular service.
Meet Our Personal Trainers
Hello, I’m Luis and I’m a certified Personal Trainer, Sports Therapist and Sports Masseur with a passion to help my clients improve their lives, both holistically and physically through fitness, nutritional and lifestyle changes.
I can support achieving the following goals:
- Weight Loss
- Strength Training
- Injury Rehab
- Sport Specific Training
- Postural Improvement
Hello, I’m Emma and I’m a certified Personal Trainer. I specialise in working with over 40s, helping them become stronger physically and mentally. I want to enable everyone to be empowered to lift weights safely, allowing them to grow in confidence, along with supporting them to future proof their bodies for longevity.
I can support your goals with my following services:
- Free consultation.
- Heavily discounted and fully refundable Taster Sessions.
- Design bespoke and customisable training plans, delivered through an easy-to-use app and written to match your goals.
- Access to a community of like-minded, supportive individuals providing group accountability.